When mechanical connections within electrical equipment and panels loosen, dirt can accumulate, resulting in heat buildup that can lead to electrical failures, power outages, even fires.
The results for business owners are reduced productivity, equipment damage and repair costs. Even if your equipment operation has been flawless until now, this negative potential always exists.
That’s where we can help by performing detailed infrared scans of your equipment that provide sophisticated analyses of “hot spots” — sites of impending failures. You can then address serious issues before they lead to disaster.
And, by storing and periodically comparing these images, we can detect developing problems in time for you to address them and avoid safety hazards, costly business interruptions, and expensive repairs.
Our infrared thermography services include:
- Annual infrared scans of the circuitry inside virtually any type of equipment conducted by trained technicians using appropriate protective safety equipment
- Inspection of equipment located in the open or behind walls, ceilings, or other normally inaccessible areas – even underground
- Professional scan analyses with written reports identifying danger areas and recommending remedial action
- Projections of cost savings available when you correct potential problems
- Written preventive maintenance reports with suggested fixes for remaining problems
- 24/7/365 emergency response
Benefits that help make your business better:
- Minimal impact from unanticipated equipment failures and power disruptions
- Fast, accurate, comprehensive checks of all your equipment
- Closure of gaps in your existing maintenance program
- Minimal disruption of ongoing operations since scans are best conducted while equipment is running
- Preventive maintenance performed on weekends, virtually eliminating downtime
- Rapid emergency response to ensure consistent, reliable power
- Potential property insurance savings
- Improved safety, reliability, and efficiency
Contact us today for a consultation and cost estimate. Find out how our expert infrared thermography services can help you reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve profitability.